Reportable Disease Toolkit: Up-to-date disease specific information on communicable disease symptoms, testing, treatment.
Access to Treatment: Medications for most Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) are available at no cost at all Sexual Health Clinic locations. Contact the Health Unit directly for more information on how to access free STI treatment.
- Public Health Ontario. “Ontario Gonorrhea Testing and Treatment Guide, Second Edition, November 2018.”
- Canadian STI Guidelines
Medical Directives/Work Instructions
- MD-SH – Oral Contraceptive Pills
- MD-SH – Medroxyprogesterone (Depo-Provera) 150mg/ml
- MD-SH – Transdermal Contraception (EVRA)
- MD-SH – Transmuocosal Contraception (NuvaRing)
- MD-SH – Emergency Post-coital Contraception (Plan B)
- MD-SH – Sexually Transmitted Infections and Vulvovaginitis
- MD-SH – Use of Trichloroacetic Acid for the Treatment of Genital Warts
- MD-SH – Patient-Delivered Partner Therapy