The Health Unit no longer provides TB screening to meet college and university placement requirements or to meet hospital workplace/volunteer requirements. For more information on where to get testing, talk to your health care provider or your educational institution’s health care center.
TB screening tests are offered at the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit by appointment, ONLY for those in the following situations.
- To identify individuals that may have been in contact with TB
- Residents age 65 or under prior to admission to long term care home or retirement home
- Employment and/or volunteer requirements for long-term care, group homes and retirement homes.
- By Physician Referral due to increased risk of prior exposure to TB and Latent TB Infections
If you meet one of the above situations, book an appointment in one of our clinics by contacting:
- Almonte: 613-256-1203
- Brockville: 613-345-5685
- Kemptville: 613-258-5941
- Smiths Falls: 613-283-2740
You must return 48 hours after your test to get your results.