- Community Breastfeeding Supports: A complete listing of groups and services for breastfeeding support offered in Leeds, Grenville and Lanark.
- Breastfeeding Information Sheet: Jack Newman Information Sheets
- Guideline for lactation for women/individuals who are confirmed or suspect cases of COVID-19: From BC Center for Disease Control.
Nutrition for Healthy Term Infants
- 0–6 Months – Health Canada Guidelines
- 6–24 Months – Health Canada Guidelines
- Prenatal Nutrition Guidelines – Health Canada
- Pediatric Nutrition Guidelines (Birth to Six Years) for Health Professionals – Ontario Dietitians in Public Health (ODPH)
- NutriSTEP® – A nutrition screening tool for toddlers (18–35 months) and preschoolers (3–5 years) and resources for families.
- Healthy Eating
- Addressing Weight Bias and Stigma in Health Care
- Inventory of Local Food Resources, Programs, and Emergency Food Programs
- Registered Dietitian Service Directory
Healthy Babies Healthy Children Program
The Healthy Babies, Healthy Children program supports families with children from pregnancy until they enter school. A Public Health Nurse and Family Home Visitor can provide information and support in the home on many topics including sleep, healthy eating, behaviour, development, and play. They will also connect families with other community resources to help their child grow and develop. Call 1-800-660-5853 and ask to speak with a Public Health Nurse or fill out the Healthy Babies Healthy Children referral form. Share the HBHC Program Brochure (MCYS) with your clients.