Sexual health clinics offer non-judgemental and youth-friendly information and support. Services provided are strictly confidential. All ages, genders and sexual orientations are welcome.
- Free/Low-cost birth control
- Condoms at no cost
- Emergency contraceptive pill (Plan B)
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Pregnancy Counselling and Referrals
- Pap tests (ages 25 to 29)
- Sexually Transmitted Infection testing and treatment at no cost
- Counselling about relationships and sexual health decision-making
- Immunization if eligible (HPV, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B)
- At home HIV self-test kits:
GetaKit now offering at home HIV self-test kits. HIV self-test kits include requisitions for other sexually transmitted infections such as chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis. These requisitions will be shipped directly to you to take to your local lab. This service is free and no health card is required. Complete the online risk assessment and register today with GetaKit.
We do not treat or offer the following:
- Rapid point-of-care HIV testing
- Blood work for herpes
- Urinary tract infections
- Scabies, crabs or lice
- Sexual dysfunction (erection and arousal difficulties, timing of ejaculation, low libido)
- Fertility, miscarriage or menopause
In the above cases you should NOT come to the Sexual Health Clinic; instead, please see your Family Physician or a Walk-In Clinic. In the case of an Emergency, please go directly to the nearest Hospital.