Sexual health clinics offer non-judgemental and youth-friendly information and support. Services provided are strictly confidential. All ages, genders and sexual orientations are welcome.
Talk to a Public Health Nurse about your sexual health needs:
- Free/Low-cost birth control
- Condoms at no cost
- Emergency contraceptive pill (Plan B)
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Pregnancy Counselling and Referrals
- Pap tests (ages 25 and under)
- Sexually Transmitted Infection testing and treatment at no cost
- Counselling about relationships and sexual health decision-making
- Immunization if eligible (HPV, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B)
All clinics are drop-in.