Leeds, Grenville and Lanark Booking Centre Closing August 27
August 24, 2021
The Leeds, Grenville and Lanark Booking Centre will close on Friday, August 27 at 4:00pm. The 1-844-369-1234 line has operated since early 2021 to facilitate local residents booking appointments for COVID-19 vaccine in partnership with Lanark County and the United Counties of Leeds-Grenville. As the number of residents vaccinated has increased, calls to the Booking Centre have decreased so it’s the right time to close the booking centre while continuing to offer other ways to access COVID-19 vaccine. Local residents will continue to have several options to access COVID-19 vaccine by appointment or by walk-in.
“The Leeds, Grenville & Lanark Booking Centre was instrumental in supporting residents to book appointments for COVID-19 vaccine close to home,” states Dr. Paula Stewart, Medical Office of Health. “Support from Lanark County and the United Counties made this possible, and I offer my thanks to them and the staff that supported this important work.”
How to get vaccinated:
- Book an appointment at the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark online booking portal or call 1-800-660-5853 extension 2499
- Walk-in vaccinations are available at all clinics throughout Leeds, Grenville and Lanark
- Pharmacies still have vaccine. Check a participating pharmacy
- Call your health care provider for information.
- Transportation is available if needed. Check our link online.
- If you are eligible for a third dose, your Long-Term Care or High-Risk Retirement Home Facility will facilitate; or you can contact your Cancer Centre or healthcare provider.
For more information
Visit the COVID-19 Protection and Vaccines section of our website for information about the vaccines and other questions about COVID-19. You can also follow LGLHealthUnit on Facebook and Twitter or @lglhealthunit.z on Instagram.
Visit the Ministry of Health’s website at https://covid-19.ontario.ca for other information about COVID-19 and vaccines.
For media interviews, contact: Susan Healey, Communications Co-ordinator, 613-802-0550 or Katie Jackson, Manager, 613-812-0416 or [email protected].