October 14, 2021
The Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit is announcing the re-opening of its Brockville and Smiths Falls offices starting Monday, October 18, 2021.
The offices will be open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm and will be closed each day from 12:00pm–1:00pm, weekends and statutory holidays. For clients visiting an office, there will be signage to help navigate the precautions in place:
- Do not visit an office if you have any COVID-19 symptoms. Do a self-assessment before coming to the office.
- If you are meeting one of our staff you will also be screened when you arrive
- Wear a properly fitting mask
- Sanitize hands before entering
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 2m from other clients and Health Unit staff
Our toll free line (1-800-660-5853 extension 2222) remains open to enquiries 7 days a week, from 8:30am until 4:30pm for members of the public who are experiencing symptoms or prefer not to come into the office.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, there are some services that may not be available. Find out how to access essential Health Unit services here.
For more information about COVID-19, visit the COVID-19 section of our website or call 1-800-660-5853 extension 2499 Monday to Friday 8:30am–4:30-pm. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter @LGLHealthUnit or Instagram @lglhealthunit.z.
To arrange for media interviews, contact: Susan Healey, Communications Co-ordinator, 613-802-0550 or Katie Jackson, Manager, 613-812-0416 or send an email to: [email protected].