March 30, 2021
The following services will be available over Easter Weekend – Friday, April 2 to Monday, April 5, 2021:
- Health Unit phone lines will be open from 8:30am to 4:30pm. Call 1-800-660-5853.
- The local Leeds, Grenville, Lanark COVID-19 Vaccine Booking Centre will be closed on Friday, April 2 and Sunday, April 4. It will be open from 8:30am to 4:00pm on Saturday, April 3 and Monday, April 5 for individuals 70+, and individuals in other eligible groups wishing to book an appointment for COVID-19 vaccine. Call 1-844-369-1234.
- The call centre is receiving a high volume of calls at our local centre due to the addition of the 70+ age group
- Waiting until later in the day or the next day to book would make it easier to get through
- The Provincial Vaccine Information Line will be open from 8:00am to 8:00pm for individuals 70+ wishing to book an appointment for COVID-19 vaccine. Call 1-888-999-6488 or visit www.ontario.ca/bookvaccine. We will be adding more appointments to the provincial booking system next week (for appointments in May) – you can access the provincial website and call centre again next week to book local appointments.
- Case and Contact staff will be working to complete case management and contact tracing for positive cases of COVID-19
- Outbreak staff will be working to manage suspect and confirmed outbreaks of COVID-19.
- COVID-19 vaccine clinics will operate as follows for booked appointments:
- Friday, April 2 Almonte and Brockville
- Saturday, April 3 Smiths Falls and Kemptville
- Sunday, April 4 – no clinics
- Monday, April 5 – Almonte and Kemptville
- Local Assessment Centres will be open as follows:
- 10:00 am to 5:00pm daily with phone messages retrieved from 8:00am to 3:30pm daily
- Friday, April 2: 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Saturday, April 3: Closed
- Sunday, April 4: 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Monday, April 5: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Smiths Falls
- Friday, April 2: 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Saturday, April 3: 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday, April 4: 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Monday, April 5: 8:00am to 6:00pm
- 10:00am to 2:30pm daily
Well water testing sample will not be accepted April 1, 2 and 5. Regular well water sampling will resume April 6, 2021.
For media interviews, contact: Susan Healey, Communications Co-ordinator, 613-802-0550 or Katie Jackson, Manager, 613-812-0416 or [email protected].