June 22, 2021
The Health Unit has launched a new COVID-19 vaccine appointment cancellation process to make it easier for residents to cancel appointments at local fixed site and community vaccine clinics. Residents can go online to submit a cancellation request at any of the following clinics:
- Fixed site clinics in Brockville, Kemptville, Smiths Falls, Almonte
- Community clinics in Westport, Elgin, Carleton Place, Prescott, Athens, Perth, Gananoque, Lanark Village, Cardinal, Beckwith
Many residents have been able to book earlier second dose vaccine appointments, and it is important that original appointments get cancelled to free up the appointment for someone else to book and to help manage vaccine supply at the clinics.
Other ways to cancel a COVID-19 vaccine appointment are:
- Clicking the ‘manage/cancel appointment’ link at the bottom of your confirmation email (check your junk or spam folder if you don’t see a confirmation email)
- Calling our local Leeds, Grenville and Lanark Booking Centre at 1-844-369-1234, open daily 8:30am to 4:00pm.
- Cancelling in person, on-site at the vaccination clinic when you are at your sooner appointment provided the other appointment is at least a week away. Please do not come to the vaccine clinics unless you have an appointment to be there
Information about cancelling and booking appointments is available on the COVID-19 Protection and Vaccines section of our website.
UPDATE July 9, 2021: The Leeds, Grenville and Lanark Call Centre hours have changed and are now Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm. The Leeds, Grenville and Lanark Call Centre is no longer open on weekends.
For media interviews, contact: Susan Healey, Communications Co-ordinator, 613-802-0550 or Katie Jackson, Manager, 613-812-0416 or email [email protected].