March 29, 2021
If you are over 70 years of age (born in 1951 or earlier), you can now book an appointment to receive vaccine at one of the COVID-19 clinics in Brockville, Kemptville, Smiths Falls, or Almonte (or elsewhere in Ontario).
- If you or a family member have a green Health Card (with photo) and an email address
- Use the Provincial online booking tool at www.ontario.ca/bookvaccine.
- You can also call the Provincial Vaccine Information Line at 1-888-999-6488, open Monday to Sunday from 8:00am to 8:00pm. If the booking systems are busy – try again in afternoon or later if possible to get through.
- If you do not have a green photo health card, or need help to access the provincial online booking tool:
- Call our local Leeds, Grenville, Lanark Call Centre toll-free at 1-844-369-1234, open 8:30am to 4:00pm, 7 days a week. If you cannot get through then try later in the day.
- Email [email protected] and include your name, date of birth, and preferred clinic location(s) and a phone number. Due to the volume of email, it may take several days to reply.
If you have friends or family who are 70 or older (were born in 1951 or earlier), ask them if they have had their vaccine or booked an appointment. Consider helping these individuals to book their appointments, as some may not have online access or be comfortable booking online appointments.
Only individuals who are eligible and who have booked an appointment will get their vaccine at our clinics. Do not share any booking codes you receive with family or friends.
Please check our eligibility tool to see if you are eligible to receive the vaccine at this time in Leeds, Grenville and Lanark. We will be updating the tool regularly so you will be able to find out when you can receive the vaccine. If you have any health concerns, speak with your health care provider before booking.
For media interviews, contact: Susan Healey, Communications Co-ordinator, 613-802-0550 or Katie Jackson, Manager, 613-812-0416 or [email protected]