December 16, 2020
The Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit will continue to provide essential services related to COVID-19 throughout the holiday period. The Health Unit offices are closed to the walk-in public but phone lines, case and contact management, and emergency on call services will continue throughout the holiday period. As well, local Assessment Centres will continue to operate throughout the holiday period, with varying hours. Some non-COVID-19 services will be unavailable during the stat holidays December 24, 25, 28, 31 and January 1.
Our surveillance report will be available online at 4:00pm on December 23, 28, 29, 30 and then will resume Monday to Fridays on January 4, 2021.
- Health Unit Phone Lines – including questions about symptoms, isolation, testing and school issues (Call 1-800-660-5853 extension 2222)
- Hours of operation of Assessment Centres – Centres have varying hours over the holidays.
- Well water bottle pick-up and drop-off
- Sexual Health Clinics – To book appointments, please call 1-800-660-5853.
- Immunization Clinics – To book appointments, please call 1-800-660-5853.
- Smart Works Harm Reduction Services
- For a public health emergency, call 613-345-5685
For information about recommendations for holiday gatherings, visit our Social Gatherings and Holidays section.