March 25, 2019
Starting April 1, 2019 the Kemptville service site of the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit will be closed on Monday and Fridays. The site will remain open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays with the following business hours:
- Tuesday 9:00am–4:30pm (Immunization Clinic 9:15am–10:30am) (Sexual Health Clinic 11:00am–4:30pm)
- Wednesday 9:00am–4:00pm (closed from 12:00pm–1:00pm) (Infant Feeding Clinic 9:30am–11:30am)
- Thursday 9:00am–4:00pm (closed from 11:30am–1:00pm)
Services will remain the same Tuesdays to Thursdays. On Mondays and Fridays, services are available at other Health Unit locations:
- NSP/Naloxone – support and services are available in Smiths Falls as well as other locations.
- Sewage permits can be filed electronically through Brockville or Smiths Falls offices.
- Well water sampling bottles can be picked up and returned in Kemptville Tuesday to Thursday or at any of the other locations (no drop off on Fridays at any location). NEW LOCATION at North Grenville Municipal Centre as of AUGUST 6, 2019
Public health information can be found online at www.healthunit.org or by calling our toll free number at 1-800-660-5853.
Susan Healey, Communications Coordinator, 613-802-0550