The Smart Works Program provides individuals in the community who use steroids with free equipment, education and confidential services at all Smart Works locations.
Individuals can take new equipment for steroid use, such as:
- Needles for drawing up the substance
- Needles for injecting the substance
- Alcohol swabs
- Education on how to inject safely and locations for injection
- Education on harm reduction practices with steroid use (ie. Cycling, staking)
- Reference guide to learn more about the steroid that is being used
For more information on needles and sharps disposal please visit our Needle Disposal and Safety page.
If you would like more information about our Harm Reduction program, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-660-5853 and ask for Harm Reduction.