The Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit COVID-19 Case Summary Dashboard below replaces our daily COVID-19 surveillance report and map. This surveillance report contains local COVID-19 case data from March 26, 2020 to present. To align with the Ministry of Health’s reporting system, our daily summary is based on data collected up to 4:00 p.m. the previous day. When we receive new information about an individual the database is updated. Subsequent reports include this new information. The report is posted on this site Monday to Friday around 10:00 a.m. except for statutory holidays.
When presenting statistics for a specific geographic area it is critical that individual identity is preserved. To provide geographic data by place of residence, Lanark, Leeds and Grenville has been grouped into five sub-regions to describe the distribution of the people who have tested positive for COVID-19 and to indicate currently active cases in our region. Municipalities are colour-coded for each region.
For best viewing results:
- Expand the dashboard to full screen mode using the controls in the lower right-hand corner of the report.
- Choose the desired tab at the top of the report. The number of new daily cases can be found on the Case Summary and Case Incidence tabs. The map can be found under the Case Geography tab.
- You can choose custom date ranges using the date slider or by clicking on the date to access the drop-down calendar for the COVID-19 Case Incidence chart on the second tab. Setting this date will not affect other tabs in the dashboard.
- This report provides a dynamic view of LGLDHU COVID-19 case data across time. Comparisons between this reporting format and the older static format should not be made in terms of COVID-19 cases in our region.
- As this is a dynamic report, there will be day-to-day retrospective changes in case counts as new cases are received that are back-dated, as cases are resolved, as secondary lab confirmation determines a case was a false positive etc. Please visit the Frequently Asked Questions for a full explanation of how case counts fluctuate over time.
- The report is formatted for viewing on desktop, tablet and mobile devices. However, older devices or operating systems in need of upgrading may corrupt the formatting resulting in page items appearing out of order or disappearing entirely.
- The report is best viewed in landscape orientation on all devices.
For clarification of any reported case information, please email us at [email protected].
NOTE: The province is no longer reporting gender of cases.