Submit a complaint or concern online to the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit in regards to:
- Food Premises Concerns
- Recreational Water Concerns (pools, spas, splash pads)
- Environmental Concerns
- COVID-19 Premises Concerns
- Sewage/Land Control
- Child Care Centres
- Infection Control Complaints
Property standards (landlord/tenant) complaints should be submitted directly to your Municipality.
By using this form you acknowledge and understand:
- You are agreeing to be contacted by email or phone.
- Sharing of personal and/or personal health information via email should be kept to a minimum.
- Any personal information that you provide to us via email will only be used to respond to your message and/or provide you with the requested information. Please note, the name of the person registering the complaint is kept confidential.
Due to an increased number of calls/complaints our normal response time has increased. Your concern/complaint will be reviewed, and assigned a priority level based on a risk assessment and responded to depending on the priority assigned.
Interested in providing feedback about the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit? Visit our Feedback section.