Skip to content

Facility Complaint Form

Submit a complaint or concern online to the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit in regards to:

  • Food Premises (e.g. Restaurant, Grocery Store, Bakery)
  • Recreational Water (e.g. Public Pool, Public Spa, Splash Pad)
  • Personal Service Setting (e.g. Tattooing, Piercing, Nails)
  • Health Care Setting (e.g. Hospital, Clinic, Pharmacy)
  • Recreational Camp
  • Child Care Centre
  • Small Drinking Water System

Property standards (landlord/tenant) complaints should be submitted directly to your Municipality.

By using this form you acknowledge and understand:

  • Sharing of personal and/or personal health information via email should be kept to a minimum.
  • Any personal information that you provide to us via email will only be used to respond to your message and/or provide you with the requested information. Please note, the name of the person registering the complaint is kept confidential.

Your concern/complaint will be reviewed, and assigned a priority level based on a risk assessment and responded to depending on the priority assigned.

Interested in providing feedback about the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit? Visit our Feedback section.

Complainant Information

Area of Concern(Required)
Time Incident Occurred(Required)
Can the Health Unit contact you about this complaint/concern?(Required)