9:30am to 11:30am
Keeping our clients and families safe during the COVID-19 pandemic is very important to us. Until further notice, our Infant Feeding Clinics can only be accessed by appointment. Please call 1-800-660-5853 to schedule an appointment during our clinic time. During this phone call, you will be asked a few questions regarding your health and travel history prior to visiting the clinic. We thank you for your understanding.
If you have questions about feeding your baby you can visit our Infant Feeding clinics. It is a good idea to get support early on, even if your baby is feeding well. Getting support early on can help you gain the confidence to know that baby is healthy and growing.
During your visit to the clinic, a Registered Nurse will:
- Provide one-on-one support to help you feed your baby
- Assess your baby to make sure they are growing well and meeting their growth milestones
- Guide you to learn your baby’s feeding cues so that you know when your baby is hungry or full
- Teach you the signs to know that your baby is feeding well
- Give you tips to help you with common breastfeeding challenges
- Give you the chance to ask questions you may have about feeding your baby
You may drop-in or make an appointment by calling 1-800-660-5853 and asking to speak with a Public Health Nurse.