10:30am to 6:00pm
COVID-19 and Sexual Health Clinics
All sexual health clinics are closed until further notice due to COVID-19.
Please continue to check our website for further schedule changes.
Appointments are made for high priority only. Please see below:
During the closure, call 1-800-660-5853 to speak with a nurse IF:
- You have tested positive for Syphilis, gonorrhea or Chlamydia and need treatment
- You are a contact of Syphilis, gonorrhea or Chlamydia
- You are a client who needs birth control
- You need emergency contraception (Plan B)
- You have urgent sexual health concerns and need to speak to a Public Health Nurse
Appointments may be needed for Pap tests (offered to people ages 25 and younger). Call the Smiths Falls Sexual Health Clinic to find out if an appointment is needed - 613-283-2740.
Students may be able to access a Public Health Nurse at their high school.
Check with your school or call the office near you to find out if a Public Health Nurse offers a Sexual Health Clinic at your school.