The determinants of health are a range of factors that impact your health in positive or negative ways.
How we interact with one another in social behaviours and norms in a wide variety of social groups.
- Celebrating Local Food
- Leeds Grenville Immigration Portal
- Move to Lanark
- Brockville Newcomers Club
- Lanark County Tourism
- St. Lawrence-Rideau Immigration Partnership
- Lanark Immigration Partnership
- Discover Leeds Grenville
- Baha’i Community of Brockville
- Refugees for Brockville
- Chinese and Canadian Heritage Association – for more information, Peter Au: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Francophone Immigration Support Network of Eastern Ontario
The gender you were born with or identify with may increase or decrease your health and well-being.
Housing keeps you safe, makes you feel good and included in your community.
How much money we make is the most important piece in helping us to take care of ourselves.
Who we turn to for help and fun. Might be family, friends, neighbours, co-workers or parishioners.
- Healthy Relationships
- Peer Support
- Places of Worship
- Professional Development