The social determinants of health are a range of factors that impact your health in a positive or negative ways.
How much money we make is the most important piece in helping us to take care of ourselves.
How we interact with one another in social behaviours and norms in a wide variety of social groups.
- Celebrating Local Food
- Leeds Grenville Immigration Portal
- Move to Lanark
- Brockville Newcomers Club
- Lanark County Tourism
- St. Lawrence-Rideau Immigration Partnership
- Lanark Immigration Partnership
- Discover Leeds Grenville
- Baha’i Community of Brockville
- Refugees for Brockville
- Chinese and Canadian Heritage Association – for more information, Peter Au: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Francophone Immigration Support Network of Eastern Ontario
Personal health practices are the things you do every day to take care of your body and mind.
- Physical activity
- food choices
- substance use
- emotional wellness
How we build and navigate in our communities.
- Green Spaces
- Community Design including Growing Food
- Bike Paths
- Walking Routes
- Public Transportation
Who we turn to for help and fun. Might be family, friends, neighbours, co-workers or parishioners
- Healthy Relationships
- Peer Support
- Places of Worship
- Professional Development