New Technologies: Tertiary Systems
Alternative Class 4 Septic Systems include new technologies known as Tertiary Septic Systems. To learn more about these types of systems, click on the following websites:
- ELJEN Enviro-STEP – The Septic Store
- Enviroseptic: MakeWay Environmental Technologies Inc.
- Norweco: Manufacturer of water and wastewater treatment products, systems and chemicals for municipal, industrial, commercial, residential and onsite use.
- Waterloo Biofiter: A Canadian on-site wastewater treatment and disposal company with a patented trickle filter type treatment system using innovative filter medium to treat residential and industrial wastewater.
Other Related Links
- Hydromatic Pumps
- Orenco Systems
- Infiltrator Systems Inc. (ISI) Manufacturer of plastic leach field drainage chamber for environmental onsite wastewater solutions.
- Zabel: A wide variety of onsite waste water filters, septic system components, effluent filters, etc.
- Aquarobic Canada
Learn more about the following Government Agencies:
- Ministry of Municipal Affairs & Housing (M.M.A.H.)
- Ministry of Environment
- Rideau Valley Conservation Authority
- Cataraqui Region Conservation Authority
- South Nation Conservation
- Mississippi Valley Conservation Authority
- United Counties of Leeds & Grenville
- County of Lanark
Learn more about the following Associations:
- Ontario Onsite Wastewater Association (O.O.W.A.)
- National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association (N.O.W.R.A.)
- Ontario Building Officials Association (O.B.O.A.)
- Water Environment Association of Ontario (W.E.A.O.)
- Ontario Rural Wastewater Association (O.R.W.A.)
- Ontario Association of Sewage Industry Services (O.A.S.I.S.)