Healthy Smiles Ontario (HSO) is a free dental program for eligible children and youth. The program can cover dental needs like: x-rays, cleanings, fillings and urgent care.
Who Is Eligible?
- Children 17 years of age and younger in Ontario.
- Family meets the Income Eligibility or the child has a dental need.
Emergency and Essential Services (EESS)
- Child has a dental need.
- The cost of dental care may be a hardship.
- A Public Health Dental Hygienist or Dentist can decide if a child or teen is eligible for Emergency and Essential Services.
How to Apply
- Online at Healthy Smiles Ontario.
- Forms can be picked up at public health units or Service Ontario sites.
Please call the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit at 1-800-660-5853 or 613-345-5685.