Opioid Community Response Alerts:
- Media Release: August 31st is International Overdose Awareness Day 2017
- Ontario Overdose Alerts
- Provincial Strategy to Prevent Opioid Addiction and Overdose
- Canadian Community Epidemiology Network on Drug Use Bulletin
- Ottawa Police Service Carfentanil Alert
Reporting an Overdose
This information is being collected under the authority of the Personal Health and Information Protection Act (PHIPA) and will be kept confidential and anonymous. If you have any questions please call 1-800-660-5853 and ask for Harm Reduction.
A summary of the reports submitted to this email will be published monthly or as needed for the use of community partners to help continue to identify trends and to reduce harms associated with overdoses and tainted/toxic drugs in our community. No personal information will be included in these summary reports.
These presentations are for personal use only. If you would like someone to give a presentation or you would like to share this presentation with your organization or the public, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fentanyl Fact Sheet: Parents
- Strategies for Parents to Prevent Underage Drinking (these strategies are effective for any type of drug)
- Are You Prepared to Help Your Teen Make Good Decisions?
- You, Your Teen, and Substance Use
Health Care Providers
- Canadian Guideline for Safe and Effective Use of Opioids for Chronic Non-Cancer Pain
- Ministry of Health and Long Term Care Frequently Asked Questions – Naloxone
- Naloxone Poster
- Overdose Prevention Poster
- Opioid Overdose Signs and Symptoms
- Prevent Opioid Overdose
If you would like more information about our harm reduction program, you can email us at: email@example.com or call 1-800-660-5853 and ask for Harm Reduction.