Reportable Disease Toolkit: Up-to-date disease specific information on communicable disease symptoms, testing, treatment.
Access to Treatment: Medications for most Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) are available at no cost at all Sexual Health Clinic locations. Contact the Health Unit directly for more information on how to access free STI treatment.
Medical Directives/Work Instructions
- MD-SH-01 – Oral Contraceptive Pills
- MD-SH-02 – Medroxyprogesterone (Depo-Provera) 150mg/ml
- MD-SH-03 – Transdermal Contraception (EVRA)
- MD-SH-04 – Transmuocosal Contraception (NuvaRing)
- MD-SH-05 – Emergency Post-coital Contraception (Plan B)
- MD-SH-06 – Samples for Laboratory Examination
- MD-SH-07 – Sexually Transmitted Infections and Vulvovaginitis
- MD-SH-08 – Ordering Laboratory and Sonographic Testing for Pregnancy Detection and Gestational Age
- MD-SH-09 – Use of Trichloroacetic Acid for the Treatment of Genital Warts