Canada’s Low-Risk Alcohol Drinking Guidelines
- Canada’s Low-Risk Alcohol Drinking Guidelines (LRDG) help Canadians moderate their alcohol intake to prevent health problems.
Alcohol Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral
- Tools supported by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for health care providers to help individuals reduce alcohol use-related risks.
Cannabis and Cannabinoids
- The current State of Evidence and Recommendations for Research: National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. 2017.
- Canada’s Lower-Risk Cannabis Use Guidelines
- Non-Medical Cannabis Resource