The social determinants of health are a range of factors that impact your health in a positive or negative ways.
How we interact with one another in social behaviours and norms in a wide variety of social groups.
- Celebrating Local Food
- Leeds Grenville Immigration Portal
- Move to Lanark
- Brockville Newcomers Club
- Lanark County Tourism
- St. Lawrence-Rideau Immigration Partnership
- Lanark Immigration Partnership
- Discover Leeds Grenville
- Baha’i Community of Brockville
- Kemptville Language and Culture Meet-Up Group
- Refugees for Brockville
- Chinese and Canadian Heritage Association – for more information, Peter Au: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Francophone Immigration Support Network of Eastern Ontario
Personal health practices are the things you do every day to take care of your body and mind.
- Physical activity
- food choices
- substance use
- emotional wellness
How we build and navigate in our communities.
- Green Spaces
- Community Design including Growing Food
- Bike Paths
- Walking Routes
- Public Transportation
Who we turn to for help and fun. Might be family, friends, neighbours, co-workers or parishioners
- Healthy Relationships
- Peer Support
- Places of Worship
- Professional Development